Taste test: When these first came out, we loved the name and thought they were unique but now you can find these chips in almost any "health food store" like Trader Joe's.
Another opinion: Don't look at the ingredients, just eat them. They're pretty good. And if you do peek at the ingredients, you'll notice they've got all kinds of healthy things in them that snacks just aren't supposed to have.
Shop: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Veggie Booty is a snack made from organic rice & corn, with a phytonutrient blend of Spinach, Kale, and other Veggies. Phytonutrients are naturally occuring constituents found in fruits and vegetables. Veggie Booty will change the way you eat and provide you with the vitamins and minerals needed for maximum nutrition, while enjoying the finest snack on the planet.”
Online store: Buy Pirate's Booty on Amazon #ad
Company: Pirate Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Belly Delly Deli, on Broadway between 49th and 50th, Manhattan.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road