Quavers Cheese Flavour
Taste test: Tastes much more potato-y than it smells.
These have the light consistency of Funyuns, but not the taste. They do have a slight onion taste.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Quite cheesy.
From the package: “Walkers make the most irresisitble crisps!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The first ingredient is potato starch.
This snack was discovered by Amitai in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road