Gibble's Red Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips weren't all that popular with our tasting panel.
They have a much different texture than most chips, which could be a result of the lard that was used to make them. They're kind of hot but not that hot, and they really don't taste that good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of peppery, sort of.
From the package: Ingredients include “Prime Processed Lard” and “Solica Gel added as an anti-caking agent.” ... “Red Hots are not for everyone. They're for a special group of Red Hot lovers who are really H-O-T S-T-U-F-F! Research has proven that individuals believed to be the coolest under fire are at the greatest risk of becoming Gibble's Red Hot Lovers!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road