Multi Choice Salt & Vinegar Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar chips.
The chips in this bag seemed to be about equally divided between chips with light vinegar taste and somewhat stronger ones that I'd rate as medium-strength vinegar. Overall, you get a good vinegar kick without going overboard. I was very impressed by the huge number of chips they managed to pack into this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but nice vinegar smell.
From the package: “If this product is not fresh, simply return the package and its contents for our analysis. Please state where and when the product was purchased.” ... Ingredients include salt, lactose, citric acid, B.H.A. and B.H.T.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ultramar gas station, Route 276, St.-Joseph, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road