Multi Choice Regular Chips
Taste test: These are really good potato chips.
They have very little salt, so you can really taste the potato, there's an average crunch, and they leave barely any grease on your hands. And to top it all of, they're an extremely generous supply of chips in this small bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild, potatoey aroma. Nice.
From the package: “If this product is not fresh, simply return the package and its contents for our analysis. Please state where and when the product was purchased.” ... Ingredients include B.H.A. and B.H.T.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ultramar gas station, Route 276, St.-Joseph, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road