Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries
Taste test: These are pretty hot and taste good.
And I must compliment Frito-Lay on the color of these — it's an almost-neon shade of orange-red that really looks hot. They're kind of addictive.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not too strong — a pleasant, cheesy aroma.
From the package: “CHESTER CHEETAH® was tossin' a meal down one day and thought, 'a snack with some zing could go a long way.' So he eased into a neighborhood shop for CHESTER'S® brand FLAMIN' HOT® brand Fries Snacks to make his taste buds hop. ... 'Just what that meal needed' CHESTER CHEETAH® thought when he was done. 'Bet those CHESTER'S® brand FLAMIN' HOT® brand Fries Snacks are a great munch on their own.' ”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at a gas station near West Palm Beach International Airport.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road