Pringles Curry Flavour Savoury Snack
Taste test: These are decent curry chips.
They've got a good, medium-strength curry taste. You can taste the curry much more than you can taste the Pringle. No heat to it at all, and not much aftertaste, but for the sheer novelty of these being curry-flavored Pringles, I'm impressed.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like curry.
From the package: “Packaged in a protective atmosphere.” ... one of the ingredients is “curry flavor,” which contains “wheat flour, sugar, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, spices, flavouring, garlic powder, citric acid, flavour enhancers: disodium guanylate and disodium inosinate”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (143 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
Trivia: These are made in Belgium.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road