Pringles Curry Flavour Savoury Snack
Taste test: These are decent curry chips.
They've got a good, medium-strength curry taste. You can taste the curry much more than you can taste the Pringle. No heat to it at all, and not much aftertaste, but for the sheer novelty of these being curry-flavored Pringles, I'm impressed.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like curry.
From the package: “Packaged in a protective atmosphere.” ... one of the ingredients is “curry flavor,” which contains “wheat flour, sugar, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, spices, flavouring, garlic powder, citric acid, flavour enhancers: disodium guanylate and disodium inosinate”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These are made in Belgium.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road