Wotsits Cheesy Flavour
Taste test: These a popular English version of the soft cheese puff.
Most of the Wotsits in the bag were either straight or just slightly curved. The diameter of these cheese puffs is about 2/3 the size of a Jax, and lengths varied from about 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 inches. They have a Great cheese taste, and the underlying puff is very light. They kind of melt in your mouth. They also stick to your teeth. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy aroma, kind of too cheeesy.
From the package: Ingredients include paprika extract ... “Suitable for vegatarians” ... “Store in a cool, dark, dry place.” ... “Have you tried ...? Wotsits Wafflets? They're Big, Cheesy & Crunchy”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road