Martin's Kettle-Cook'd Jalapeno Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent chips with a good crunch, lots of flavor and a hot aftertaste.
However, it's not a jalapeno flavor, but rather some other kind of pepper. So they were a disappointment for this jalapeno fan.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I couldn't figure out what these smell like. It's sort of a hot and spicy smell, but it definitely isn't a jalapeno smell.
From the package: “At Martin's we still hand cook our chips in kettles, one batch at a time. We use a fifty year old formula to produce our famous Kettle Cook'd Potato Chips. We feel kettle cooking gives our chips a crispier texture and more potato taste. Our dedication to quality makes Martin's Chips the best tasting potato chips in the world.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road