La Cage Aux Sports Buffalo Chicken Wings Chips
Taste test: These potato chips didn't taste all that much like Buffalo wings.
The were good chips, with some nice spices and heat on most of the chips (but hardly any flavoring on some of them), but when you consider how large the word Buffalo was on the front of the bag, the chips really should have tasted at least something like Buffalo wings..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a nice spicy aroma.
From the package: “Since 1959, our chips have been made with tender loving care and cooked to golden-brown perfection by true chip conoisseurs. Always crispy, always fresh — often fun. At Yum Yum, we take making good chips very seriously — because they're much more fun when they're good.” ... “Satisfying snackers since 1959”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: French for chicken wings is "ailes de poulet."
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ultramar gas station, Route 276, St.-Joseph, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road