La Cage Aux Sports Buffalo Chicken Wings Chips
Taste test: These potato chips didn't taste all that much like Buffalo wings.
The were good chips, with some nice spices and heat on most of the chips (but hardly any flavoring on some of them), but when you consider how large the word Buffalo was on the front of the bag, the chips really should have tasted at least something like Buffalo wings..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a nice spicy aroma.
From the package: “Since 1959, our chips have been made with tender loving care and cooked to golden-brown perfection by true chip conoisseurs. Always crispy, always fresh — often fun. At Yum Yum, we take making good chips very seriously — because they're much more fun when they're good.” ... “Satisfying snackers since 1959”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: French for chicken wings is "ailes de poulet."
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ultramar gas station, Route 276, St.-Joseph, Quebec, Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road