Newport Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good kettle chips.
They have a lot of flavor and a good crunch. Not as good as the kettle chips made a little father east, on Cape Cod, but good nevertheless.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good potatoey smell.
From the package: “Thank you for buying Newport Kettle Style Potato Chips. Newport Potato Chips are cooked the Old Fashioned way, one batch at a time, similar to the way Grandma used to cook them. Our special Hand Cooked way gives them that Golden Brown Color along with the Crispy, Crunchy Bite that makes them so delicious you cannot eat just one. These Kettle Cooked Chips are cooked in Peanut Oil and have no preservatives added.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road