Newport Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good kettle chips.
They have a lot of flavor and a good crunch. Not as good as the kettle chips made a little father east, on Cape Cod, but good nevertheless.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good potatoey smell.
From the package: “Thank you for buying Newport Kettle Style Potato Chips. Newport Potato Chips are cooked the Old Fashioned way, one batch at a time, similar to the way Grandma used to cook them. Our special Hand Cooked way gives them that Golden Brown Color along with the Crispy, Crunchy Bite that makes them so delicious you cannot eat just one. These Kettle Cooked Chips are cooked in Peanut Oil and have no preservatives added.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road