Michael's Gold n' Good Salt and Vinegar Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good vinegar chips, if you're not into a really intense vinegar experience they're mildly vinegary, with lots of potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A moderately strong vinegar smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating Michael's!” ... Ingredients include BHA, BHT, citric acid and “not more than 2% silicon dioxide (a free flow agent)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Michael's Distributing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road