Mighty Bites Sour Cream & Onion Oven Baked Rice Crisps
Taste test: I liked these a lot.
Usually, rice cakes just don't have enough substance to them, let alone flavor, to be considered an actual snack. But these are much better — they have some real crunch, feel substantial in your mouth, plus they have lots of good sour cream and onion taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sour cream and onion aroma.
From the package: “Crafty snackers love Snack Crafters™ Mighty Bites!™ Each oven-baked chips is delicately crisp with a 'mighty' burst of flavor. Enjoy all our many exciting varieties to satisfy the craftiest if snackers. Ask for them by name.” ... “Only 8 Calories Per Chip” ... “Mighty Flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Crafters
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road