Mighty Bites Cheddar Oven Baked Rice Crisps
Taste test: These are decent, considering that rice cakes are usually very bland.
They're more buttery than cheddary, but they're OK..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of buttery.
From the package: “Crafty snackers love Snack Crafters™ Mighty Bites!™ Each oven-baked chips is delicately crisp with a 'mighty' burst of flavor. Enjoy all our many exciting varieties to satisfy the craftiest if snackers. Ask for them by name.” ... “Only 8 Calories Per Chip” ... “Mighty Flavor”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Crafters
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road