Crackin' Good Cheddar & Sour Cream Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good potato chips, if you're into lots of cheddar and sour cream flavor.
They've got a generous coating of flavor powder, and you can taste both the cheddar and the sour cream. There's even a nice orange glow to them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A fairly strong cheddary, somewhat sour creamy, smell. Not bad.
From the package: “Keep in a cool, dry place away from light.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Despite the fact that these are a store-brand competitor to snack industry powerhose Frito-Lay, these were found on a cardboard display case provided by Frito-Lay. At 89 cents, they were a good value.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Winn-Dixie.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road