Brannigans Roast Beef and Mustard Flavor Thick Cut Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are excellent chips.
They're thick, crisp and crunchy. The mustard flavor is quite sharp (so much so that it overpowers the roast beef), making for a very flavorful chip. There's nothing subtle about it.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to describe. It's not mustardy, and I don't think it's roast beefy either.
From the package: “Mr. Brannigan's thick cut crisps have always been made to a traditional recipe from specially selected potatoes. Being a generous fellow, he has decided to ensure that each bag contains even more mouthwatering crisps, each having been carefully checked for quality, crunch and fullness of flavour.” ... “If this pack fails to reach the standard you expect from Brannigans, please send the pack along with details of where and when you purchased it to the address below for a full refund. Your statutory rights will be unaffected.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Other flavors listed on bag: Mature Cheddar & Onion, Roast Chicken & Stuffing, Sprinkled With Sea Salt, Lime Vinegar & Sea Salt, Double Cheddar & Chives, Smoked Ham and Pickle
This snack was discovered by Jen in London.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road