Extra Hot Hot Mix
Taste test: These are some of the more unusual snacks we've every tried, but they proved to be quite popular.
They've got all sorts of ingredients, including chick-peas, peanuts, cachews, raisins, rice flakes and whole bunch of spices. They're quite hot, as the name indicates, especially when you get your first taste. All of the pieces are fairly small, so you would tend to just grab a handful of these. Surprisingly enough, many people came back for additional handfulls, as the Hot Mix was fairly addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can smell the many spices.
From the package: “The ultimate snack! Hotter than ever!! The most popular snack in India is prefected for the USA with great taste and guaranteed quality! A delicious and satisfying snack, Hot Mix® is great for breakfast, parties, tea time, cocktails, movies, picnics, and sporting events!”
"Try Deep's other fine snacks: Hot Mix, Khat Mit, Hot Chips, Crunchy Chor, Bhel Mix, Crispy Mix, Crunchy Mix, Krunchees, Hot Chicks, Corn Crackles, Ganthia, Papadi, Sev, Spicy Sev, Protidal, Proteebeen, Veeteena, Chuckry, Bhakarvadi, Spicy Peanuts & Spicy Cachews.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Deep Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Ritu or Jodi.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road