Kay & Ray's Potato Chips
Taste test: These are made with "prime processed lard" and that might explain why one guy thought that they taste like scrambled eggs.
They're flavorful but they do taste kind of greasy. If you look at your fingers, however, you'll see that they actually aren't all that greasy. Pretty good potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey smell.
From the package: “Our chips are still made the old fashioned way. This original method of 'slow' cooking produces a crunchier chip with that homemade taste.” ... ingredients include Prime Processed Lard and THBQ
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road