Kay & Ray's Potato Chips
Taste test: These are made with "prime processed lard" and that might explain why one guy thought that they taste like scrambled eggs.
They're flavorful but they do taste kind of greasy. If you look at your fingers, however, you'll see that they actually aren't all that greasy. Pretty good potato flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey smell.
From the package: “Our chips are still made the old fashioned way. This original method of 'slow' cooking produces a crunchier chip with that homemade taste.” ... ingredients include Prime Processed Lard and THBQ
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road