Party Mix Zesty
Taste test: The overall problem is that these don't taste a whole lot different from regular Party Mix, but the bag says they are "zesty", which is a blatant exaggeration.
Tortilla chip: Kind of like a Dorito but not as good. Corn chip: Regular corn chip taste. Cheese curl: Like a Cheeto but not as pure. There are other flavors mixed in. Some of them are a decent size, though. Pretzel: Just a pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a big bag of corn chips, but not as good as Fritos. Not very zesty.
From the package: “Just when we though our Keystone Party Mix was the tastiest snack on the market, the Keystone master chef, along with his happy tasters have created a new party mix. He seasoned it with the mature taste in mind, using spices and herbs their taste requires, yet pleasantly flavored to satisfy a child's taste. The result, A MOST EXCELLENT PARTY MIX. Move over original — pump up — the volume — turn up the heat — the party mix flavor is one of life's new treats. Our chef has increased the heat and has added just the right amount of tomato, pepper, onion, garlic with a touch of lime. For those who like just a bit more spice to the bite. ... Try other Quality Keystone Snacks Keystone's Master Snack Chef Will Make Them!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Keystone Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lincoln Discount, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road