Meiji Karl Cheese Flavor Corn Snack
Taste test: These are light in color, but they taste just like Jax.
They're pretty good. They stick to the inside of your mouth a bit more than I might like, but overall it's an excellent cheese curl.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It's a cheesy smell — a little bit too cheesy, in fact, sort of pungent. But don't make the mistake that I made of smelling them before tasting; they are good to eat.
From the package: The last ingredient listed is licorice!
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road