Meiji Karl Cheese Flavor Corn Snack
Taste test: These are light in color, but they taste just like Jax.
They're pretty good. They stick to the inside of your mouth a bit more than I might like, but overall it's an excellent cheese curl.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It's a cheesy smell — a little bit too cheesy, in fact, sort of pungent. But don't make the mistake that I made of smelling them before tasting; they are good to eat.
From the package: The last ingredient listed is licorice!
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road