Taste test: Like the Thin Mints and Peanut Butter Crème versions, the two special Girl Scouts cookie-themed Nestle Crunch bars inside this wrapper had alternating layers of wafers and other fillings inside.
Unlike the other two kinds, the non-wafer layers weren't all the same. The second layer from the bottom was regular liquidy caramel, but the one below it and the two above it were caramel crème (slightly lighter in color) . The top one of those caramel creme layers also had some coconut atop it. Then the whole thing was coated in chocolate, and some caramel stripes were added to the top. Oddly, there were no Rice Krispies anywhere, yet the still called this bar a Nestle Crunch. The mix of tastes was pretty good, as the light crunch of the wafers and mild caramel mixed well, and the coconut added a little something extra to both the texture and the taste. For a fairly light bar, it did seem quite filling.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a hint of caramel and chocolate, couldn't really smell the coconut.
From the package: “Cookie wafers, coconut caramel crème and chewy caramel, topped with toasted coconut” ... “Nestlé® Crunch ® Proudly Supports Girl Scouts!” ... “The Girl Scouts® name, mark and logotypes are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Nestlé is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Coconut (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road