Meiji Curry Corn Snack
Taste test: These cheese puff-like things really do taste like curry.
They've got just a small amount of kick to them that brings out the flavor — a flavor that's rare among bagged snacks. When I put these in the office Chip of the Day bowl, there were a couple of people who kept begging me for more (for weeks on end, in Vatche's case).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like chicken-flavor ramen noodles.
From the package: It's all written in Japanese.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chung May Food Market, Chinatown, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road