Madhouse Munchies Fire Sweet Mesquite BBQ Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good kettle-style barbecue chips.
They're crisp, very, very crunchy and sweet with a bit of a kick in the aftertaste. A treat from Vermont, the Green Mountain state.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue smell.
From the package: “Madhouse's Fire Sweet Mesquite kettle cooked potato chips are much more than a mischievously tasty treat ... The bag you are holding contains the finest gourmet potato chips this side of heaven — or Vermont, for that matter. Every Madhouse flavor starts in my Vermont kitchen, and is thoroughly taste-tested among friends, family, neighbors — and the occasional bystander — before becoming an official Madhouse Munchies kettle chip. Our unique micro-chip recipes feature only simple, healthy ingredients: Select North American potatoes cooked in pure high-monounsaturated canola oil and topped with only all natural spices, herbs and sea salt. Call us crazy? Sure. Just don't call us your average potato chip company.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Madhouse Munchies
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mary in Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road