J. Higgs BBQ Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good barbecue chips.
It's a sweet barbecue taste, not hot — very well balanced. Good crunch, not greasy. There are different levels of barbecue powder depending on the chip, but even those with a lot of powder were still good, not overpowering.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not barbecuey at all. They just smell like potato.
From the package: “Quality and freshness of J. Higgs potato chips is 100% guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied with the quality and freshness of this product, return the unused portion and we will gladly refund the full purchase price.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Moran Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The best 79-cent, half-pound bag of barbecue chips we've ever bought.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road