J. Higgs Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: Sweet onion taste.
"Too much powder and a little on the salty side," was one opinion. "Better than Lay's," was another. When these chips were a Chip of the Day, the consensus was that these are very, very good chips. Many people noted that they are better than Lay's.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Traditional sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Fresh, crisp taste. Artificially flavored.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Moran Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These are made in Canada.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road