Lay's Cracker Barrell Sharp Cheddar Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: There's nothing really special about these chips.
I was expecting a really sharp cheddar taste after seeing the bag, but it's just an ordinary cheese flavor. Sometimes I think Frito-Lay just names new flavors and designs new bags without actually changing the chips themselves at all. Another opinion: Not bad at first, but then it gets to you after a while. I don't think I could or would want to eat a whole bag ... I've always felt that cheddar cheese flavor on a chip is better when it's on a ripple chip.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road