Lay's Limón Tangy Lime Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: Absolutely awful.
Unless I'm missing something, adding lime to a potato chip is just wrong. The saltiness and sour flavor of the lime just don't mix well. That's probably why I don't like salt and vinegar chips. Taste tester Lorraine loved these chips, however.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
From the package: “We've blended a unique sweet and sour seasoning combination with real tangy lime and put it on a crispy LAY'S® brand potato chip to create an irresistible snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (93 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road