Lay's Limón Tangy Lime Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: Absolutely awful.
Unless I'm missing something, adding lime to a potato chip is just wrong. The saltiness and sour flavor of the lime just don't mix well. That's probably why I don't like salt and vinegar chips. Taste tester Lorraine loved these chips, however.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
From the package: “We've blended a unique sweet and sour seasoning combination with real tangy lime and put it on a crispy LAY'S® brand potato chip to create an irresistible snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road