Lay's Limón Tangy Lime Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: Absolutely awful.
Unless I'm missing something, adding lime to a potato chip is just wrong. The saltiness and sour flavor of the lime just don't mix well. That's probably why I don't like salt and vinegar chips. Taste tester Lorraine loved these chips, however.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
From the package: “We've blended a unique sweet and sour seasoning combination with real tangy lime and put it on a crispy LAY'S® brand potato chip to create an irresistible snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road