Kay & Ray's Waffle Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good rippled barbecue chips.
They're on the sweet side, with quite a bit of sugar, and they've got a good taste. The "waffle" name threw of some people off, as they were expecting something completely different, rather than ripple chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Our chips are still made the old fashioned way. This original method of 'slow' cooking produces a crunchier potato chip with that homemade taste.” ... Ingredients include “prime processed lard” and “TBHQ added to protect flavor”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road