Krack-O-Pop Cheese Crunchies
Taste test: These are some mighty good cheese curls.
They've got tons of cheese flavor. More even than Cheetos (which claim to be "dangerously cheesy"), by most accounts
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight cheddar cheese aroma.
From the package: “Chock full of CHEESE flavor” ... Ingredients include adipic adid, calcium stearate, and my personal favorite, monosodium glutamate.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These are made in Canada.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road