Krack-O-Pop Sour Cream & Onion Flavoured Rings
Taste test: These are decent onion rings, and most people thought they were great, but some people didn't like them at all.
They vary quite a bit in the crunchiness from ring to ring. The taste is sort of sour cream and onion, or in one person's opinion, bad butter popcorn. There's an aftertaste of sour cream and onion.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Funyuns, but with an added sour cream aroma.
From the package: “Mmmmm! Try me!” ... Bite into a delicious treat, Krack-O-Pop oven baked snacks. Try Krack-O-Pop fresh tasting products. We at Krack-O-Pop take pride in customer satisfaction by using only the finest ingredients. Try us and taste the difference.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road