Krack-O-Pop Sour Cream & Onion Flavoured Rings
Taste test: These are decent onion rings, and most people thought they were great, but some people didn't like them at all.
They vary quite a bit in the crunchiness from ring to ring. The taste is sort of sour cream and onion, or in one person's opinion, bad butter popcorn. There's an aftertaste of sour cream and onion.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like Funyuns, but with an added sour cream aroma.
From the package: “Mmmmm! Try me!” ... Bite into a delicious treat, Krack-O-Pop oven baked snacks. Try Krack-O-Pop fresh tasting products. We at Krack-O-Pop take pride in customer satisfaction by using only the finest ingredients. Try us and taste the difference.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road