Sebaround Cheese Rings
Taste test: Pretty bad.
They taste kind of like rotten cheese, and it gets worse as you chew. It starts out as cardboard taste with a vague cheeseness, and it turns to rotten cheese. One person thought they taste like stale Cheez-Its.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bad cheese smell.
From the package: “Real Cheese! Baked, Not Friet!” ... “No cholesterol!” ... “Low in Salt! Low in fat!” ... “Hand made by master bakers” ... “SEBA... Selling Everything Baked ... this is .. Appetizing”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at A & S Grocery, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road