Sebaround Cheese Rings
Taste test: Pretty bad.
They taste kind of like rotten cheese, and it gets worse as you chew. It starts out as cardboard taste with a vague cheeseness, and it turns to rotten cheese. One person thought they taste like stale Cheez-Its.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Bad cheese smell.
From the package: “Real Cheese! Baked, Not Friet!” ... “No cholesterol!” ... “Low in Salt! Low in fat!” ... “Hand made by master bakers” ... “SEBA... Selling Everything Baked ... this is .. Appetizing”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at A & S Grocery, Framingham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road