Howard's Crispy Fried Chicken Skins
Taste test: These taste exactly like the name.
In fact, they are exactly like the name. It's not something I'd usually seek out in a bag, and if you're expecting chips, you'll be kind of grossed out. But if you're expecting fried chicken skins, they're OK. Another opinion: Absolutely horrible. They smell bad, and taste just as bad. It's like eating fried grease. You definitely need a drink to take the taste out of your mouth after eating this.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty strong salty fried chicken skin odor ... might be kind of a turn-off.
From the package: Chicken skins is the #1 ingredient.
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: International Provisions
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road