Golden Wonder Wheat Crunchies Worcester Sauce Flavour
Taste test: These tubular wheat snacks are roughly the same size and shape as ziti.
They've got lots of flavor (especially if you let one sit on your tongue), and they're quite crunchy. They leave only minimal residue on your fingers. I was impressed by the fact that every single tube in the bag was unbroken at the time of eating, even after a trans-Atlantic journey from London to Taquitos.net headquarters.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good, tangy smell.
From the package: “Welcome to the No Nonsense world of Wheat Crunchies. You are about to experience the fuller Wheat Crunchies taste sensation, no nonsense, no gimmicks, just packed full of flavour. Now for the tricky part -- you've got to make a decision -- are you going to choose: Spicy Tomato, Salt & Vinegar, Worcester Sauce, or Crispy Bacon flavour.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road