Red Mill Bacon Streaks
Taste test: These are good.
They're shaped sort of like bacon, are made from corn (maize). They taste like bacon, without too much grease in the taste. If you eat just a few, they're quite good, but as you eat more, they do taste greasier. They're not as good as the all-time bacon champion, Smiths Bacon Flavour Fries, but they're still quite good. They do leave some residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, bacony smell.
From the package: “Made from the finest ingredients, Red Mill's range of 'BIG BAG' snacks not only taste delicious but also offer excellent value for money.” ... “Bags of flavour! Bags of value!” ...
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road