Martin's Kettle-Cook'd Bar-B-Q Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are extremely crunchy chips.
They've got sort of a sweet barbecue taste. Let me emphasize again, they're quite crunchy. They're quite a bit different from most kettle chips lighter, sort of airy, and, well, even crunchier.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barbecue smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road