Taste test: This box contained two foil bags, each holding 16 cookies.
The cookies were fairly simple: round, with slightly ruffled edges and a pattern of 13 indentations on top, with a shortbread type of cookie inside and a thin coating of mint fudge. They had just enough chocolate and mint to easily taste them without overwhelming the butter cookie inside, which also tasted good. Nothing fancy or super-chocolatey like some of the coated sandwich cookies that combine chocolate and mint with creme, but just really good, with a mild crunch and a very nice taste. Excellent.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “100% Recycled Paperboard™” ... “Serving Size 4 cookies (32g) Servings Per Container about 8”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Family Dollar Services, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road