Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks
Taste test: Pretty good cheese flavor, not necessarily nacho cheese like Doritos but more of a cheese flavor you'd find in a Cheeto or Chex Mix.
Tasters' opinions: "I don't taste no stinkin' cheese"; "Me neither"; "I do"; "Poor cheese flavor and that unnerving chemical taste that dissolves into nothingness"; "My fingers! My fingers! They're a hideous shade of greasy orange!"; "I remember having to eat these as a kid. They've gotten no better."
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheese smell.
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Bugles (17 snacks)
- Corn Chips (227 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road