Cracker Jack Nothing But Nuts
Taste test: These tasted just like the peanuts inside regular Cracker Jacks, which happens to be a pretty good taste. The formula for these is not entirely unlike McDonald's "Sausage Biscuit With Egg, No Egg" — it's "Cracker Jack Peanuts and Popcorn Snack, No Popcorn."
Cracker Jacks are pretty good on their own, and these aren't bad either.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like Cracker Jacks.
From the package: “If you love nuts, you'll love the new Cracker Jack brank Nothing But Nuts. A nut in every bite. Guaranteed!”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road