Annie's White Cheddar Popcorn
Taste test: This is very good cheddar popcorn.
You will not be able to stop eating these once you start. It's less cheesy than Smartfood but quite delicious and addictive.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, mild cheddary smell.
From the package: “A few years ago a young woman named Ann Withey created the recipe for Smartfood® Cheddar Popcorn. As the company grew, she was forgotten and the recipe was purchased by Frito-Lay Corporation, the largest snack-food conglomerate in the world! What's more, they changed the original recipe. Well, some friends asked Ann to bring back her original recipe, and here it is!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Annie's Homegrown Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road