Annie's Totally Natural Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This is an unusual butter popcorn.
The popcorn isn't yellow like many bagged butter popcorns, but rather it's yellow with a hint of orange. There is sort of a butter taste, but it doesn't taste much like movie theater butter. But make no mistake: This is good popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn, not really buttery.
From the package: “A Popcorn Poem"
My beamy golden skin
Hit the pan's suzzling surface
I felt a rumbling inside
And I exploded into fat, puffy whiteness
I fell into a bowl with all of my inflated friends
Melted butter smothered me
Salt rained down on my body
In fours and fives my friends disappeared
Here I am, the last one in the bowl
Too much Kernel and not enough puff
By Ann E. Withey, age 14
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Annie's Homegrown Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road