California Nuggets Romano Ranch Roasted Toasted Gourmet Corn
Taste test: This isn't popcorn, but rather toasted corn kernels.
They're crunchy and have a whole lot of romano cheese taste. Once the cheese flavor gets absorbed into your mouth, you can taste the corn. Not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn, but a bit oily.
From the package: “Only 2 grams of fat per serving” ... “Introducing California Nuggets corn snack. The original variety of corn seed used to create California Nuggets is over 1000 years old. We have specially blended this old world variety with an American corn seed to produce a unique plump white kernel. Each kernel takes two days to complete our steam-baked, olive oil roasted process. This slow process seals in the flavor, provides a more healthful nutrition profile and a lighter crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: California Nuggets Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road