Martin's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These were very good chips.
Nice crunch, wide ripples, lots of flavor, good sour cream and onion taste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sour cream and onion smell (unlike many SC&O chips that smell mainly like onion).
From the package: “Munch with Martin's” ... “Dear Friend, At Martin's Potato Chips, Inc., we take the greatest care possible to provide our customers with a quality and fresh potato chip. Your patronage and loyalty are important to us. Every customer is special Every sale carries our guarantee of quality.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road