Blue Luna Nachos 'n' Cheese Dip Combo Snack Tray
Taste test: This snack kit combines small round white corn tortilla chips with a nacho cheese dip.
The chips are good, and the're small enough to easily fit inside the small dipping bowl. The dip is tangy and somewhat hot with a noticeable jalapeño taste, and there was just about the right amount of dip for the number of chips provided (which seemed to be quite a few chips squeezed into a relatively small container).
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular aroma for the chips. The cheese is OK.
From the package: “Great hot!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Luna Café S. p. A.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Blockbuster Video.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road