Boyd's Hand Cooked Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good.
They're not too vinegary, almost like a sweet vinegar. Not as oily as Cape Cod vinegar chips. It's a very strong vinegar tatse when you start eating, but by the end it faded away, and it's kind of a nice effect.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very very vinegary.
From the package: “Way back in 1853, Cornelius Vanderbilt was vacationing in Saratoga Springs. One day at lunch he felt that his sliced potatoes were not crispy enough. The chef, George Crum, was not amused. He sliced potatoes thin and fried them in oil before sending them back. Mr. Vandelbilt loved the thin spuds and soon “Saratoga Chips” were the rage. John Boyd followed this recipe in another resort town — starting Revere Beach Chips on Boston's North Shore in 1868. John Boy's company is still poducing hand crafted potato chips, making Boyd's the world's oldest snack food company. Boyd's Hand Cooked Potato Chips are made with this same commitment to New England quality and tradition that John Boyd started ... hand cooked in kettles for a hearty flavor and bite.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: SLB Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road