Taste test: These were kind of like small regular pretzels, except that they were shaped like Mickey Mouse's head, instead of the usual knotted shape.
They tasted like regular pretzels, with no mouse taste at all. There was a good dose of salt on these, as any good pretzel should have.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular pretzels.
From the package: “Mickey's Snack Company Est. 1955” ... “Mickey mixes quality, fresh ingredients to create snacks that are fun to eat and full of character. Mouseketeers of all ages will enjoy Mickey Pretzels on the go or just relaxing.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: The full name of this snack is "Premium - Baked Mickey Pretzels" and they're available at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Epcot Center, Orlando, Florida.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road