Disney Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste pretty much the same as Wise Potato Chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chip smell.
From the package: “Keep in a cool dry place away from light. For best flavor, use before date shown on front of package.” (Date on front of package is “JAN1001".)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These are made by Wise and packaged for sale at Disney World, so it's not surprising that they taste the same as Wise chips. I don't off-hand know the difference between Chip and Dale, but I'm guessing that's Chip pictured on the front of the bag.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Epcot Center, Orlando, Florida.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road