Disney Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste pretty much the same as Wise Potato Chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chip smell.
From the package: “Keep in a cool dry place away from light. For best flavor, use before date shown on front of package.” (Date on front of package is “JAN1001".)
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: These are made by Wise and packaged for sale at Disney World, so it's not surprising that they taste the same as Wise chips. I don't off-hand know the difference between Chip and Dale, but I'm guessing that's Chip pictured on the front of the bag.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Epcot Center, Orlando, Florida.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road