Golden Wonder Sausage & Tomato Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are good chips.
I don't taste a whole lot of tomato in them, but they really do taste like sausage. They're not too salty, and they have a nice taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sausage smell.
From the package: “Bringing flavour to life! Best Flavour: Now we have new and improved flavours that give you the best taste experience ever. Just taste the initial flavour hit then savour the smooth, balanced flavour sensation. Best Taste: We ensure that we have the best golden colour and we gently protect them in air cushioned bags to minimise breakage. To keep them fresher than ever, we now pack our crisps in unique Ultrafoil® film to lock in maximum freshness.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
- Sausage (13 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road