It'sa! Chips Regular Flavor Chips
Taste test: There are a lot of chips in this bag.
They taste like Lay's but less salty. Not bad. They sort of shatter into a lot of pieces when you bite into them and leave some residue on your hands.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell wrong, like paint.
From the package: “Itsa Snack Potato Chips are made from the finest potatoes, grown in the Mountain West. To ensure your satisfaction, our chips are cooked daily to a light golden color using pure vegetable oil. Also, each potato chip must pass a team of quality control experts. ... “Hey! Itsa Snacks taste great with Itsa Sodas. They even look good together. Try Itsa Soda Today! Available in Cola, Orange, Lemon Lime, Root Beer, Grape, Punch and Diet Cola.” ... “To find these delicious products nearest you phone: 1-800-CHEAPER”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The Customer Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road