Iselitas Cassava Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good.
They taste a lot like plain potato chips, salted very lightly, even though they're actually made from Yuca. There's a slight aftertaste that's different from potato chips, but the bag says they've got 30% less fat than regular potato chips, so it might be worth it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Iselitas plantain chips are unique because they are farm packed fresh without the use of refrigeration. We apply the latest technology available and use the highest quality ingredients in the preparation of our product. This combination allows us to have an all natural and delicious taste that will have you coming back for more!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tropical Del Campo Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Yuca/Cassava Chips (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road