Oyatsu Dedekai Ramen Salad
Taste test: These are crunchy, wide noodles.
At first, they taste sort of burnt, but they taste OK after a few bites. The crunch is good, and once you get used to it, the taste is OK too.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK.
From the package: Ingredients include wheat flour, corn starch, onion, parsley and carrot
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishi Trading Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wing Phat Supermarket & Mini-Mall, Philadelphia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road